Monday, July 29, 2013

Week 8 - Brownsville, TX

I have had a pretty good week. I am doing pretty good. Pretty happy. 

I am glad that Johnny got his Eagle. I hope that Andrew, Sean, and Jared will get theirs. I was super lazy.

That is super crazy that Josh is already coming back. It really doesnt seem like two years has gone by. I have already been gone three months and it doesnt really feel like it. On my minister card or whatever it has a date of when I start and when I end. I come home a couple weeks earlier than April 24th.

I am still writing a letter for you. I will be going more into detail with stuff there. I have a little more time writing letters than I do for emails. I havent taken a lot of pictures but I need to take more. I will send some of what I have. I just have to figure out how to do it on this computer. Yes I can get your pictures too.

When the office gets packages they keep them there until someone comes down here from McAllen and they usually give them to the zone leaders. We see them at least twice a week. 

I am glad that you all liked the ties. I am happy to write Jared. I like it when I get letters from people. Its one of the treasures of being a missionary. We get excited when we get letters.

Well I will see you next week! I love you!

Elder Dawson

150 tie day!