Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 5 - Brownsville, TX

We havent had to bad weather. Just mainly hot. We have had a lot of rain the last two days. Nothing to bad. For the 4th, we had to do weekly planning because we were going to be busy with something else when we normally do it. We only had maybe 2 or 3 hours to go out and work. We mainly focused on our investigators. I dont have much time so I cant go into detail with them. I will probably be writing a huge letter in the next couple of weeks. P-Day time is limited and we try to do the best with things. This week we pretty much have almost two meal appointments every day. We get hooked up big time here. I love hispanic food. I will be getting a box today from the post office, I will send the bag and some ties for everybody. I will probably send it at the end of the week. Sorry this was short. It is crazy that Andrew is going to be 17. I heard from Elder Owens that he is Sister Georges district leader. He knew who she was when he met her. But I have to go. We are going to go dig some more ties ;) I love you all!!

Elder Dawson

Bails of clothing at a bodega (like a giant warehouse)

"Tie Digging" in the big bins at bodega on P-day!