Monday, July 15, 2013

Week 6 - Brownsville, TX

How are you doing? So I havent heard anything about my visa at all. We got transfer calls and this transfer starting tomorrow I will be in another trio. They are doing it just in case I just happen to get my visa and so there wont be a missing person. But I wont find anything out about my visa until they get it. I met with the consulate in the MTC. All I did with him was just sign a paper and he signed after. I havent heard anything about a new missionary dress code, my ties should be good too. I havent been able to send anything yet. I will send them Wednesday because district meeting got moved to then because of transfers. The post office is closer to there than where we are at now. I am sending a box with the bag and a box with ties.

Thats so cool that everyone is able to go to the temple and prepare for their missions. I am so happy for all of them. You all sound like you have been pretty busy back home. A lot of things have been going on.

I will try to write you a letter that will explain more things. See you next week. I love you!

Elder Dawson