Monday, August 5, 2013

Week 9 - Brownville, TX

We dug some pretty good ones [ties] today. Last week I pulled a tie that still had the tag and it was $95. Its crazy that ties are so expensive. We have got ties that cost over $100 too.

How long has Andrew had his braces on? He better take super good care of his teeth cause I know that I could have done better. I think I have lost a piece to my day time retainers. But I wear my night time ones every night. As long as I wear those my teeth wont get screwed up bad. The summer really has gone by super fast. I got into the field on June 3rd and now its the second week in august. At the end of this transfer I will hit my six month mark in the mission. That is weird.

I am still writing that letter for you guys. It takes so long because I can only write on PDays. But I am trying to get it done. Tell Sis. Cran that I am working a writing the letter. She sent me a card and told me that I need to send more details home so she can know too.

We are going to be baptizing some people this month. I am super excited. It will be a great experience seeing some of Gods children come back.

But thank you so much for all of your love and support. I love you so much!!

-Elder Dawson


The Ortiz Family
[They feed Alec each week. He will explain more in amptjer letter]

Part of the fence in our area.
[Border fence that separates Mexico and the U.S.]


More fence!


More fence!!!

Juan Quiroz a RC[recent convert]. Super great! 

Mowing a lawn at night at a LA [less active] house.



Another bodega picture!



https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gif