Friday, October 3, 2014

Week 3 - Tucuman

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I had a good week. Once again I had a delay in being able to write. I had a good zone conference. I like my area a lot. Its a good place. There are lots of people and there are some good members. We are focusing mucho en finding new invesigators. We have been able to talk to some pretty good people.

Miguel y Jacinto están de diez. Mi compañero se llama Nicolas Martinez. Él es de San Andres Tucuman. He is from another ward but knows a lot about Tucuman and all the areas. 

So there was a problem with the marraige. But Tania left the house of Cristian and now lives with her parents that are members and also live close. She was still able to get baptized. We are now working more with Cristian to be able to get baptized. 

So I am glad that everyone is moving forward with the boyscout ranks. I didnt even get that far. haha But I hope that all of you can do it and accomplish the eagle scout award. 

Today we just ended divisions with the ZL´s. It was fun and we had some good success. I am so happy to be here in the mission and for the work I have as a missionary. I am super excited for the General Conference. It is going to be something special. 

2nd to last GC [General Conference], last Christmas, Thanksgiving, last New Years, last call, its coming to an end........ :( haha I love you all and miss you! 

Espero que Andrew salga a la misión muy pronto. Aun que quiero verlo, quiero que esté en la misión más. 

Que estén bien,

Elder Alec Dawson