Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Week 5 - Tucuman

Monday, October 13, 2014
  
I dont have that much time today but I will do my best to answer all your questions!

I have heard about the movie [Meet the Mormons] but I dont know if we will watch it. Maybe in a zone conference but that wont happen until December or so. I dont know about anything of iPad. I think that we would never get that stuff here. If we do there will be very big restrictions. 

As a district we have had some good success. Last month we has 6 baptisms. And this month we have a couple and we are planning some for this week and next week. I love it here in Tucuman. I am excited for this next week. This is the last week of the transfer. So on Sunday we will find out if I train or get another companion. 

So I have to go! I hope that you all have a great week! I love you all! 

Elder Dawson