Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Week 7 - Tucuman

Monday, October 27, 2014

Thank you for the pictures of the family! I am mind blown of the difference of the family! Are those new glasses dad? Sean is a heck of a lot taller. He looks like a long neck dinosaur. I am just kidding! Everybody is different. What has happened to Aunt Audene? Shes blonde now! I was laughing really hard at Uncle Steven and his Duke jacket and Duke hat! I liked it a lot! 

I cannot believe that Bryson Morrow is in the ward! I havent heard anything about him ever since he moved out of Lehi! That is so crazy. I saw the picture before the letter and I just thought those just must be the missionaries of the ward saying hi! Then you asked me if I remembered him! At that moment I realized who it was and was just flipping out. haha That is super cool. How much time does he have in the mission? Will he be in the mission still by the time that I get back? Give him my mission email and tell him to email me!

So my son is Bolivian. His name is Elder Mendoza. He is 19. I never took a picture with him from my camera so I will send you one next week. We had a great first week together. He was able to have his first baptism on Saturday. Oh Elder Mendoza is also a convert. He got baptized a year and a half ago. 

So, I have a question. I have heard that in December an eclipse is going to happen and that there will be darkness for three days. What do you know about this?

So I hope to see a couple more pictures of the family. I liked them a lot. I also hope that you all have a great week! I love you all!

Elder Alec Dawson