Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Week 6 - Tucuman

Monday, October 20, 2014

Hola mamá y papá, 

Today is the first day of a new transfer. I am a father! I am going to Salta tomorrow afternoon to go get my kid. I am calm. I dont know what to think. I just want to work really hard so that he can have a good time, have a lot of success, and accomplish his goals. 

We had a good week. We ended with a baptism. Angel Luciano Giminez. He is 13 and next Sunday he is getting the priesthood along with his Grandpa that was baptized about a month ago. 

The District is doing good. We all have people that are willing to get baptized that we are teaching. Our district leads the zone in baptisms. The sisters are really working hard. I am hoping the best for all of us so that we can have a lot of success. 

So, its raining. I think that it will all go away today. 

I am writing early so I dont have a message from you guys. I just hope that you all have great week. 

Mom, I wish you a happy birthday! I love you tons! <3

Hasta la semana que viene!

Elder Dawson