Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Week 2 - Tucuman

Monday, September 22, 2014

Wla familia de nuveo. Extraño a todos. ow, tantas cosas que están haciendo en casa. Yo no puedo esperar a reunirme con toda 

I said, "Theres lots of things going on at home. I cant wait to get together with the family again. I miss everybody."

One sister from our district went but the other three stayed. The trip was super awesome and it was super tiring. [see blog of September 19] 

So it was a pretty good week that I had with my mini missionary. We had another baptism on Saturday. His name is Jacinto Roque Palma. He is the friend of Miguel. The two of them are doing good. We are working with a couple that will get baptized this week. They are getting married on Friday and then baptized on Saturday. There might be some problems with papers but we dont know. We will see. They are excited. 

This week on Wednesday we are having Zone conferences. 

I have pretty much told you my week. I wrote you last on Wednesday about the trip. Here are some pictures. 

Les amo a todos. Espero que les vaya bien la semana. Cuídense. 

Elder Dawson


Looking at Andes Mtns-Argentina side
Temple in Cordoba

Snow at top of Andes Mountains!
Yeah! Snow!





Argentina - Chile Border Crossing
Chilean Flag