Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Week 4 - Tucuman

Monday, October 6, 2014

General Conference was great! Did you know that the leaders were going to be able to talk in their native language? I did! I was so excited!

I like everything about G.C. I loved the talks that you had all mentioned. I also really liked the Priesthood session. It has made me want to do more to be able help all people with the Priesthood. We have great responsibilities to serve and to help and I want to be able to do just that and to edify others. 

I am going to download and study a lot the conference. I know the things that were talked about were to help every one of us in our daily lives and also to be able to share the gospel more.

More than 88,000 missionaries!!! Can you believe it?!?! That is such an amazing miracle and blessing. I am so happy to be here in the mission and to know that I am here on the Lords work helping His children. Its hard but its the best and most important thing that I have ever done in my life. 

I hope that you all have a great week! I love and miss you all.

Cháu! 

Elder Dawson