Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 14 - Jujuy

July 7, 2014

I will start off by answering a couple of your questions. 

A Remis. Yes, its like a taxi. I dont know if I could really describe how much a Remis costs but we use them every time we have to leave our area. 

When we sang the song [If You Could Hie to Kolob], we sang it together. There are many members who took videos so we could probably get a copy of it. The activity started at about 9:30-10 pm. It was supposed to start at 8:30 but in any kind of latin place everybody pretty much shows up late. 

We have sacrament meeting last in church because of that reason. I am pretty sure that is why. haha

So about facturas! I love like every kind. The n0rmal traditi0nal 0nes have a white/yellowish cream 0n them! I L0VE THEM! haha

There are b0th paved and dirt r0ads. The Sh0es are h0lding up g00d. I w0nt need anything else. We have blankets and stuff in the apartment we can use. We d0nt feel the c0ld during the night but the m0ment that we wake up we are soooo c0ld. I usually wear an undershirt every day and thermal pants things. We have a heater in the kitchen but it takes f0rever t0 heat the entire kitchen. Y0u have t0 be within 5 feet 0f the heater t0 even feel it. In 0ur r00ms it is super c0ld. We drink a l0t 0f mate (herb drink) 0r h0t ch0c0late. 

We had a pretty g00d week. We are talking t0 a number 0f pe0ple. We are planning a cu0ple baptisms f0r this m0nth 0f July. 0ne we will have f0r a girl called Pamela. She is 0ne m0nth 0lder than I am. But she is super awesome. We are g0ing with her t0day t0 start s0me paper w0rk t0 get married. She is getting married t0 Cristian which is a member als0.They are great!

Yeah, the US l0st. I kn0w that they were really cl0se a c0uple 0f times t0 tying the game and making it g0 int0 penalty sh0ts But they never g0t anther g0al. Argentina w0n. Which is super awes0me! They beat Belgium. Next they are playing Holland 0n Wednesday. If they win they will be playing in the champi0nship game 0n the 13th! Brazil plays Germany t0m0rr0w. If Brazil wins they cu0ld als0 play Argentina. Brazil and Argentina is like the biggest s0ccer rivalry ever. The place w0uld be g0ing abs0lutey crazy. We w0uld pr0bably be having t0 g0 in early if that happens. 






I am st0ked f0r an0ther week. As 0f t0day I have 9 m0nths left in the missi0n. It is flying by s0 fast. I cant believe that we are already in July. 

Andrew, feliz cumpleaños. Espero que pasaste el día de diez. Te invito a empezar en tus papeles para la misión ahora. Debes salir lo más rápido posible! Te quiero mucho! Quiero lo mejor para ti. 

I h0pe that y0u all have a great semana! I l0ve yu0 all s0 much! Hasta la semana que viene! Chaú!

Elder Alec Daws0n

I had t0 use 0´s f0r all the letters because the 0 key d0esnt w0rk. hehe