Monday, June 30, 2014

Week 13 - Jujuy

June 30, 2014

I have had a pretty good week. On Tuesday we had zone exchanges. I stayed in my area and Elder Gutierrez stayed with me for the day. On Wednesday we changed again. This week at church we had a talent show night. It was fun. We didnt stay the whole time because we had to be back at 10. But everybody else stayed until about 1 in the morning. We sang the song, If you Could Hie to Kolob. Spanish people like that song a lot. After we sang it, President Millan (Branch Pres.) was like I dont know if any of you understood that song but it was talking about the mission and returning home with honor. haha it was really funny. 

I forgot to tell you but last week on the way back from district meeting me and the 3 other elders got in a car accident...haha we were in a Remis and another car rear ended us. It broke the taillight and the bumper and only cracked a tiny part of the other car. It was right in front of a school when it got out so like 50 kids were just surrounding the cars. It was kind of weird. They were just staring at us while we were eating facturas.

It was really cold this week, I pretty much used my winter stuff all week. It rained for two days and it was cold so we were freezing. It also snowed in the mountains around us. They were all white.  So Argentina plays tomorrow at 1 and the U.S. play at 5. If they both win their games they will be playing against each other.. We will see how that will go...

Thats about all I have for this week. I was happy to hear from you. I hope that everything will be alright with Grandma W. I want her to be there when I get home. I hope you all have a great week. I love you all!

Elder Alec Dawson