Monday, June 24, 2013

Week 3 - Brownsville, TX

Hey Everyone, once again thank you for the birthday stuff.

So it has been a pretty hard week. Most of our plans went down the drain. We weren't able to find new people, our investigators are being dumb about things, just everything has been hard. Other than that it has been a pretty great week. We had district meeting, zone conference, and stake conference. Zone Conference was pretty great. President and Sister Trayner are leaving this Friday and so we get a new mission president. I am really excited but also sad that they are leaving. They were really great. I love them a lot.

So on Sunday I had Spanish Stake Conference at 9 to 11, then I had English from 1 to 3, then my companion had a meeting since he is district leader, and then we had the Missionary Conference after that. I know that it was a super awesome thing. But I saw it in Spanish at the Southmost Chapel...I am able to know what a conversation was about, but I cant really follow along with it for the whole thing. I can pick lots of words out that I know but I am still trying to figure out how to understand it. I know it will take lots of time and effort. I couldnt watch it in English because at the Price chapel (where we had English stake conference) on Saturday night someone broke in and stole computers, tvs. We werent able to go there.

Well, nothing really sticks out this week. I left my camera again so I couldnt send pictures again. We did the tie dig again I got some sick ties!!! I love all of you soooooo much. I know life isnt as good there without me. No just kidding. Hasta Luego!

-Elder Dawson