Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Week 22 - JuJuy

Monday, September 1, 2014

So I dont have a lot of time. 

Our investigators are having a little trouble. None of them came to church this week. It shocked us because they were all super committed. We have to find our why they didnt show up. 

I find out about the MRI results on Wednesday. My finger is still fat but its doing better.  

This week we ran around a lot. It wasnt full of success. This is probably my last week in Jujuy, next Sunday we get transfers. 

Today we played soccer again and we won. Barely... it was really hot and everybody was tired but we finished. It was really fun. I am leaving Jujuy undefeated. haha 

So I have to go now. Out of time. I will write better next week. Well it depends on where I get transferred and how long it takes to get there. But I love you a lot. Thank you for your love and support.

Hasta luego!

Elder Dawson