Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Week 2 - Salta

Monday, January 26, 2015

My week was good. I am getting to like my area more every day. Especially Salta!

We are 6 in the district. I dont know how to explain how big my area is. I am about 20-30 minutes away from the mission home in bus. I really like Salta because every morning it is cool weather. It reminds me a lot of how Kamas is in the morning. Tucuman and Santiago are hot all day. Jujuy was really cold. I was there for the winter. And Salta gets hot to but its cool in the mornings. We still play soccer on pdays. Not on all of them but often. 

We have some cool investigators. We are trying to focus on finding because we didnt have that many when I got here. I am replacing a missionary that ended the mission here in this area. The ward is big. It has about 120 people every week. Its got full functioning organizations. On Sunday I gave a talk. I didnt know I was going to give a talk. I was putting something in my bag after the sacrament and they announced who was going to talk and I heard my name. I thought "what? Did he just say that I was going to speak? On what topic?" I grabbed my BoM and walked to the pulpit and asked him again just to make sure what I heard was right. Then just started talking. I remember talking about the destruction of the city of Ammoniah in Alma and thats all. Afterwards the members said it was a really good talk. I just got up and had no idea of what to talk about. I got caught off guard. I usually know like 5 minutes before of something but this time nothing.

I am super excited for Andrew. 

I cant send pictures again. But I will do it next week. 

I love and miss you all! 

Nos vemos la próxima semana!

Elder Dawson