Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Week 3 - Salta

Monday, February 02, 2015

My apartment is about a 5 minute walk away from the grocery store. Its a really big place. Its called Libertad. It even sells Nutella! What?? But I dont buy it because its expensive. I buy milk and mate cocido. Super good. You will all try it. Cereal. I try to go cheap to save money. I dont need to buy water. 

We have a young couple that is living together. Federico y Rocio. They are great. They are reading and accept everything. That have prayed and feel good. They just need to go to church. They are not sure about marriage because he is leaving to do some military school on the 24th of Febrero and apparently they ask that you arent married. But we had a super good lesson with them about marriage and temples. So we will see what happens this week. 

Technically its already 22 months according to my leaving date. Its weird how fast that its gone by. 

Thanks for the letters. [We scanned and attached the letters everyone wrote to Alec while at the beach in Alabama after Christmas.] They are super great. How did you like the mountain dew code red story from Uncle Steven? His letter made me laugh super hard.

A cake that I made this week. I cant download the other picture. Sorry.