Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Week 17 - Tucuman

Monday, January 5, 2015

I am glad that you had a great time at the beach! I would have loved to be there with you! I miss the family reunions. 

We are only 4 in the apartment. Elder Dalsing is from Heber City and Elder Rodriguez is from Peru. Elder Rodrigues goes home in a week and Elder Dalsing has almost 6 months in the mission. We put the camera on a wall to take the picture. 

I havent given away the suit case yet. This week I have to organize everything good to do it. We have transfers this coming Monday and I am pretty sure I will be going. 

I received a package. I will be getting it on Friday. I will probably be getting some letters too. I will let you know on Monday or whenever I write you again. 

I thought that uncle Jim died before Aunt Latrese! I am sorry. I loved him a lot. I remember going to his house! I remember Ross. Thats cool that he and Geoff are both in the mission field. [My Uncle Jim passed away on January 1. His wife, Latrese, died a few years back. He is the youngest of 12 children, and the brother to my dad (Alec's grandpa). There is still one sister living].

Its been a slow week with the new years stuff. Yes the parties, music and the fireworks are crazier for new years! It was good though! 


Here are some pictures.