Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Week 18 - JuJuy

Monday, August 4, 2014

I am glad that that you had a good trip in Utah. What did you all do? 

So I went to the neurologist today and they did a test on me. They covered like my entire head with wires and did some sort of an electric test. I didnt feel anything. They just told me to keep my eyes closed and then to breath rapidly and then open my eyes. It lasted for about 15-20 minutes just sitting in a chair. I have to go back Friday to get the results. Then on Friday I also have to try and do a Cat scan. 

I dont remember where in Chile he [Elder Contrares] is from. He is from the southern part a little more where its colder. 

I am glad to hear that Grandma was taken care of good. I want to see her when I get back!! I hope that everything will be alright from now on. 

I had a good first week of the transfer with Elder Contreras. I want to keep working hard to have success. I hope that he will be able to learn from me and that I can learn a lot from him. He is a great missionary. He has about 9 months in the mission and I have a couple days over 8 months left. Wow! 

I am excited for this new week!

I dont have much new things to say. I am really rushed on time because all of the internet places were either closed or full and so we are in the house of a member writing. My companion needs to write now. 

Espero que todos tengan una buena semana! Mucho éxito! Disfrutan la semana! Les veo en la semana que viene! [I hope everyone has a good week! Much success! Enjoy the week! I see you next week!]

Hasta Luego!

Elder Dawson