Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 10 - Jujuy

June 2, 2014

Hey!

So the weather here is changing. It is getting colder and cloudy. They say that it actually rains more in the summer than the winter. But they say that they usually get a little snow here during the winter. We dont have snow or anything yet. It hasnt rained for a couple weeks either. 

Carolina was actually baptized when she was 8 years old. She just recently found out that her papers for the church got lost and so she had to get baptized again. But yeah she is pretty cool. I havent taught her that many times actually. Her husband is a recent convert and he was baptized within the last two years. 

Wow, I didnt know that Sonya got married again. Tell Sonya hey and I miss her and love her. 

So I had a pretty good week. I am trying to step up my game even more to do better. I want to have a lot of success and we have been given lots of ways do it with the Lords help. One ways is just making sure that i talk to more and more people. Trying to help them the best I can to bring them even closer unto Christ. 

This week we have made buttermilk syrup twice, three German pancakes, and buttermilk pancakes on Sunday (somwhere around 10 pancakes each and there are four of us). We are all so in love right now. 

A funny moment we had this week was me and my comp were in a lesson on Thursday with a recent convert. I was super tired and was falling asleep. He and my comp were talking about the world and how bad things were getting. Then I woke up from a little sleeping phase and I added in "yes, that is why we need the priesthood. It is really important. We wouldnt be able to use it to baptize and help the church without it just like my companion said". After that they were just laughing at me because it made no sense. 

I am excited to start a new week. The Lord expects much of me and I want to be able to do even better than what i have been doing. I want to become better in every way. 

Alright, I will send pictures!

I love you guys a lot and hope that you have a great week!

My birthday comes up this next coming week! 21 woohooo!

Bye,

Elder Dawson