Monday, June 16, 2014

Week 11 - Jujuy

June 16, 2014

Hola!

So I got all of my letters. Thank you very much. Can you thank everybody for me?

Transfers came and my companion isnt leaving. This will be my 3rd transfer with him. This is the longest time I will have had with a companion. 

So last week I got an email from Sis. Cran and she mentioned to me a couple things! They are STEPHANIE COE IS MARRIED AND JOSH IS ENGAGED! Oh my gosh!!!!! That is so weird!

I had a pretty good week. It was definitely interesting because the World Cup started this week! Tons of people watched the starting game of Brazil and Croacia. Lots of people were inside watching. We could really only contact people that were out on the streets. Last night Argentina played and the streets were completely empty! Argentina scored a goal within the first minute and a half of the game and when it happened we were walking out in the streets and all of the houses erupted with gggooooooooaaaaaaallllllllllll. There was a guy and his family that just pulled into a house in front of us. He and his family were getting out when everything erupted. His family members opened the door and were screaming goal and so the guy outside snatched up his kid and just burst inside the house. It was funny! There were fireworks and all. I am sure that it will be like that every time Argentina plays or some of the better teams like Brazil, Portugal, and the United States! VAMOS ARGENTINA Y ESTADOS UNIDOS! Woohooo! 

I am excited to work more this new week and to try and better in my abilities. 

I have a couple more questions.

So it was a good week. I am excited to start again. I hope you have a great week! I love you all!

Dad, Happy Fathers Day! I am really grateful for all the things you have done for me. You have been a great example and influence in my life. I am so happy that you are my father. I want to be a person just like you when I grow up. Well I think I can pull the looks off a little better than you did...but maybe all the other things. ;) I love you so much!

I love you all. Bye!

Elder Alec Dawson