Monday, May 26, 2014

Week 9 - Jujuy

May 26, 2014

Buenas Dias!

Thanks for sending me all of the recipes. All of us are having a lot of fun trying to make some new stuff when we are in the apartment. 

So we had a pretty good week. We had zone conference. Our last one with President Levrino. He will be leaving at the end of June. On June 30th the new president takes over. It was a great conference that we had with them. He will be missed greatly. I am excited to have a new president. It will be interesting. I learned a lot about carrying out what the lord has commanded us to do. A lot about doing my part to help all the people around me come closer to god. We read a lot in D&C 11 which was a really good chapter. It talks a lot about what the lord has called me to do. 

I would send pics but the internet place is full and I cant change computers because mine doesnt have a USB thing. But I will do it next week. I promise. 

2 days ago I hit 13 months in the mission. Wow, I  feel like I just told you last week that I am at a year. I know it will go by fast. 

We had a baptism yesterday. There was a lot of people there. It was for Carolina Guevara. She is awesome. She is also going to be called as a 2nd counselor in the Relief Society. 

Can you tell the Dortons hello. I wish them the best. 

I have to run… I will see you later. I love you all so much! Have a great week. 

Elder Dawson