Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Week 2 - Jujuy

Monday, April 7, 2014

Hola! Como Están?

Si yo tuve una buena semana. Me gustó mucho las conferencias Generales. Aprendí mucho y estoy muy agradecido por el tiempo que tuve allí. 

So it sounds like you have all had a busy week! 

So I had an alright week. Not a whole lot happened. We had some good lessons with a couple of people. We tried to find a bunch of members in the directory of the branch in Los Perales. It was a super rich area that we were searching in. We saw a HUGE house that was like three stories and and a huge pool and had a almost three story high slide to the pool. It was giant. I also made an amazing discovery...I saw Voldemort!!! It was literally him...bald, tall, white, the menacing face. Everything. I know where he lives..We also saw a dinosaur dog. It had a wierd deformed head. It was super wierd looking.

I dont have much to write this week but I will write more this coming week when things are rolling a little smoother. 

I love you all very much!!

Oh by the way dont send packages. There is a problem with packages for almost everybody. The church is doing what they can to get them and they are saying dont send more packages for now. I can just withdraw money and buy things when I need too. 

But thank you very much! 

Oh yeah! Sean needs to email me still.!!!

Alright! I have to go!

Bye love you all!

Elder Dawson