Thursday, April 3, 2014

Week 1 - Jujuy

Monday, March 31, 2014

Buen Día!

Están haciendo muchas preguntas! :) 

So the transfer was good. It took about 7 or so hours to get from Santiago del Estero to the terminal en Jujuy. It is a lot bigger than Frias. I am in a Branch still. There are two companionships though. We live with two other Elders. It is a good sized branch. Almost 100 people I think that attend regularly. My companion is interesting. He is kind of a nerd...But he is cool. He has 16 months in the mission. But geographically we are close to a bunch of tall mountains. And yes it should be getting a lot colder. This past week I have been cold almost every day because I am used to the heat now.

My area is made of of neighborhoods. Chijra y Los Parales. Los Parales is a rich area. Super awesome houses. Chijra (chi- like in Chip and jra- like hdra) and Jujuy (who-huoy) like buoy (water buoys - dont know how to spell it but with the sound of H) I dont know if I did it good. 

I have been meaning to write both Casey and Alex but its hard to find the time. I really hope that they make the decision to go [on a mission]. It is something that they will never regret and will bless their lives eternally. 

I am excited for General Conference. I will be watching it at our Stake Center. 

But I will be doing my best to send pictures now. But I have to go! I love you all very much!

Tell Sean to email me!

Chaó!

Elder Dawson