Monday, November 18, 2013

Week 6 - Frias

I have heard that we could use skype but with permission from presidente. But a phone card would probably be good. You would have to make sure that I would be able to call from outside of the US into the US. But yes, when the mission recieves a package they have to pay for stuff. They send emails out that tells who has a package and the amount that it costs. 
My Spanish is improving little by little. There is so much to learn. I dont remember the last time I had a dream. Really I just lay down to go to bed at night and them I am gone. I think the last time I had a dream was back in Texas.
On Saturday we baptized Eliana. The daughter of Claudia who we baptized the week before. We talked to her and she was excited to be baptized on Saturday. It was a huge miracle. But unfortunately she didnt come to church yesterday and wasnt able to be confirmed.
Saturday and Sunday were stressful days just working to get everything to happen correctly. We think something might have changed. We dont know what or why. We are going to find out. We have to rely on the Lord to help us overcome all challenges and problems! We will see how this week goes.
Today is the first day of my 5th transfer in the field. On this coming sunday I am going to hit 7 months in the field. It has gone by fast.
We dont know if we will be able to have a baptism this week because the majority of our investigators didnt come to church. We have been able to get somebody to church every Sunday. But we need to do a lot better. We know we can do a lot better but we dont know how. We are still trying to figure out what we need to do and what the Lord wants us do to. This last transfer we taught 141 lessons.  This last week we taught 21 and the week before we taught 29 lessons. We are working hard and trying to work harder.
I havent been able to send pictures yet because I keep forgetting the cord to connect to the computer. I realized that I forgot it again today also. I am sorry. I will make sure that I bring it next week. I will send pictures. Promise.  I hope that you guys have a great week. I love You!!!!
Elder Dawson