Thursday, March 19, 2015

Week 9 - Salta

Monday, March 16, 2015

I had a good week. We are working a ton. We are finding a lot of people. We are working for a baptism for the 28th for a guy named Facundo. He is cool and he is excited. 

We are still looking for an apartment. We dont have any luck in finding one. The other two elders also go to our ward. Elder Evans is from Canada and Elder Sellman is from Bolivia. 

You have got to send me a picture of Sean going to Prom! Weird. 

Yes it has been raining a good bit here. I usually do wear my boots when it rains a lot. I still have clothes. But I will be leaving almost all of it here because its all old. My shirts are not yellow yellow but there are not the color of a new shirt. jaja  

I have no idea what my flight is from Salta to BA [Buenos Aires]. All the missionaries go on the same plane to BA and then to their homes. I am pretty sure that normally they are there in the airport here at Salta at about 9 am on Tuesday.

I love you lots! We are almost there :D  jajaja nos vemos pronto!

Elder Dawson