Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Week 8 - Salta

March 9, 2015

I had a good week I am working hard with my comp. We are finding good investigators and we are focusing on setting baptismal dates so that they can get baptized. 

Its been raining a lot here. We are looking for a new apartment because when it rains outside it also rains inside of the apartment. A lot of water falls in quite a few places inside of the apartment. 

I will send you a picture of my comp. He is my first comp that is taller than me. 

I am stoked for Andrew. I miss the temple so much! I want to go! 

Do you guys have whats up on your phones? Everybody here uses it. It seems cool. I hope that I will be able to use it on my iphone 6 when I get home;) [Ha, Ha, very funny!]

I will send you some pictures now. The flowers are for mom :)