Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Week 7 - Salta

March 2, 2015

Hola Hola Hola!

Buenas Tardes mama y papa! Last week was transfers and I wasn´t able to write for that reason. I got a new comp for my last transfer in the mission. So he will be killing me. His name is Elder Harris. He is from St. George [Utah]. He has 18 years. He is super great. He almost has 6 months in the mission. Its his second area and I am his third comp. He doesnt have fear of anything! I love it. I think he works harder than I did when I had his time in the mission. jaja He is helping me a lot so that I dont get really trunky! It´s a blessing!

We had a good week. We worked hard! We had a church attendance of 143 people on Sunday. The most I have ever seen here! 

I am super super super super super super super super super super super super excited for Andrew and Sara! I am seriously speechless for them! I am especially happy that I will be able to see them go off. But I am not happy that he leaves the 10th of June. That means that he will be taking away from my birthday! jajaj :D Its the best that he will be leaving to serve a great mission. In the second best mission in the world! There is nothing he can do about it now! He got seconds! jaja

So I wrote a letter for you guys! I was going to send it last week but I wasn´t able to write!  But now you have it! 

I will send a couple other pictures!

I love you lots! Cuídense! No se pongan locos! :D [See picture below . . . He knows his mom gets mad when he does not wear sunscreen, we we think that is why he said this!].

Nos vemos!

Elder Alec Dawson

Alec's previous companion

Empanadas Alec made!












Asado! the Argentine bbq
Sunburn - Now imagine what
 his face & neck looked like! 















Missionary Board in mission office
Release date: 4/7/15!