Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Week 5 - Salta

Monday, February 16, 2015

Yeah sorry that I didnt get to write you last week. I dont remember what I did jaja. I think that I went to the Hill San Bernardo again. But last week was interesting. I couldnt sleep at all for almost the whole week and I also got sick on Saturday. Out of nowhere I got sick and my temperature went up almost to 102 degrees. But now I am good.

This week I had my first dream about returning home. I was walking around with Justin Hall and then I ran into you guys and we were all taking pictures cause I had just gotten home. 

Its weird because in the next transfer is my last. I feel like I know that I will just be going to a new area and continuing my mission buy I also know that I am coming home. 

Today we did an asado. it’s basically a barbeque and we did it with 10 missionaries. We had about 10 or 15 lbs of meat. A ton of meat. I am super burnt. We played a lot of soccer. 

We are having to drop some of the investigators because they dont come to church. We have to work hard to find the people that are willing to go to church at least. 

Thats cool that Andrew is going to SC. He will have a good time there working. I am excited for him to receive his call. 

This is seriously the best thing that I have done and I love it. 

I will see you next week. Promise. jaja

Elder Dawson