Monday, May 19, 2014

Week 8 - Jujuy

May 19, 2014

Buenas Tardes

Como andan? Que bueno que tuvieron una semana muy buena. 

Gracias por las recetas.

I am super happy that Andrew was able to go and get his [patriarchal] blessing. That is super great. I just hope he reads it often and remembers the promises that the Lord makes to him as he follows the commandments and his baptismal covenants. 

I cannot think at all right now. I have no idea why but I cant think straight. So I dont have much to say. 

I went to Salta this week to end the stuff for my Argentina ID. We just stood around waiting to sign one paper for about 6 hours. I was tired. I cant remember anything else from this week.

So now I will try to get some pictures sent.

So that is about all I have for now.

Espero que tengan una buena semana y que todo pasa bien. Les quiero mucho! Hasta luego!

Elder Dawson