Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Week 19 - Frias

Monday, February 17, 2014

Buenas Tardes!

Como estan? Estoy feliz que su semana fue buena. Recibieron mucho nieve! :) I am glad to hear that you guys had a good week. Its awesome that you all got a lot of snow. Sounds like you are all having fun back home.


I havent heard anything from the offices yet about the package. I will find out tomorrow because I am going to Santiago.

So this week was the first of the new transfer. It was a good week but we werent able to baptize. We almost did but no. Also in the Church on Sunday we had 2 investigators. It was bad. A ton of people that we had committed to church didnt come. It should have been like 7 or so. The Zingales family is back in town but they werent able to come because they had to travel to Catamarca on Sunday. But on Saturday we ate lunch with the Zingales Family. We had Asado. Which is pretty much BBQ. It was good. We had polló, lechón, chancho. It had rained a couple times and yes, I have had to use my boots a few times. When it rains hard the streets are flooded. But not a whole lot happened this week. I wasnt able to write a whole lot down because I have been using one page of my planner to plan because we dont have more planners. We will get some tomorrow in Santiago.

I will do better in writing you all next week. The internet was a little rough but a lot better. It got fixed.

Espero que tengan una buena semana! Les amo!

Elder Dawson