Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Week 9 - Tucuman

Monday, November 10, 2014

So, I had a good week. Its getting hot again. You guys will be super surprised to see my tan when I get home. Its ridiculous. 

My Sunday church meetings start at 9:30 am. We just have one ward in our building. We are the stake center. On Pdays we wash clothes in the apartment, we play soccer, eat, every once in a while we just go looking around downtown. We have lunches almost all week. Only one or two times a week we have to cook but that is alright. My luggage is good. I am thinking about giving away one of the big bags to a member that is getting stuff ready to go on a mission. I will see if I can give him some extra clothes or something. I am also thinking about leaving that huge cold rain jacket. But I am still not sure. I am pretty sure I will have one more area before I end the mission. 

Not a whole lot as happened. The sisters in the district are sad because none of there investigators went to church, no one is progressing or have baptismal dates. But now I am pretty sure they are dropping everyone. We are starting to do it too. We will all be able to find even more people that are ready for the Restored Gospel. 

The computers are acting up and not letting me send pictures. I will see what I can do. 

I love and miss you all! I would like a picture also of just the family. The five of you! I will see you later!

Elder Dawson