Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Week 14 - Tucuman

December 15, 2014

I bought the glasses in downtown Centro. I dont think our district will go back to that place but we are planning to go with other elders. 

I will be able to call on Skype for Christmas. I will do it on the 25th. I am not sure at what time still but me and my companion will talk. We dont have a sure place to do it from yet but we are looking. We arent sure if the cybers will be open. Usually they always are. 

This week we are going to have zone Christmas conference. We will be with all three zones of Tucuman. We are about 70 or 80 missionaries. 

I hope you all have a great Christmas. I miss you all a TONS! I miss all the family!  

So I have to go. Sorry that I wasnt able to write much! Time right now is getting hard to manage. Its ridiculous! I also received my trunky papers from the mission to start getting things ready to go home.  

I will see you later! I love you all! Tell everyone hey and that I think of them often! Cuidense!

Elder Alec Dawson