Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Week 13 - Tucuman

Monday, December 8, 2014

My week was pretty good! It got really hot!

The pictures or painting was at a members house. That was only the first coat. But yes that is Elder Mendoza with me. [see email of 12.1.14]

I didnt get to go to the Christmas thing because it started at 10 here. 

We are doing good as companions and as a District. We are starting to have big problems with getting people to church. We had stake conference last week and a guy made a question. He was talking about the sacrament. He said "Would we go a week without taking a bath?"  Thats obvious that no we wouldnt do that. Then he related it with the sacrament and how it cleanses us. I liked it a lot and I think I will focus on that point. I hope that the district can do it to!

Today we went to El Cadillal. Its a cool place. There is a lot of thing that you can do but we went to go some waterfalls. Some people gave us bad directions so we never made it but we stopped by a little pond place and took some pictures and ate lunch. It was nice. President gave permission for the district to go together. 

I have got some pictures for you. I accidentally cut my hair a little short also but it looks good! haha

 

El Cadillal with District