Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Week 11 - Salta

Monday, March 30, 2015

I dont know what to do... I cant believe that its my last week in the mission. I am happy and sad. I will get to see all of you next week but it will be a long time before I get to see some of the people here that I have gotten to know. 

Sunday was good. We are really exciting the members to work with us. They are great. We got a new ward mission leader that is also going to blow the ward out of the waters with success. Things are going to change here for good. 

I am really excited to watch general conference. I will be taking a lot of pictures with people and saying goodbye!

I am excited to see Allison and all of the family. I am excited to give mom a great big hug! 

Johnny is going to the same mission as my mini missionary from Tucuman. He will surely see him! They will get to know each other. 

I want to eat a Chick-fil-a chicken egg and cheese bagel meal with waffle fries! <3 oh how I miss Chick-fil-a!

Thanks for the pics. Sean is different.....and Johnny...jajaja

I will probably send a little tiny message next Monday! If not! I love you all and I am really excited to see you!

I am counting down now!!! woohooo jajaja ;)

Nos estamos viendo la proxima semana!

PS. I am looking forward to the customs people telling me "Welcome Home" :D jajajjaj

Elder Dawson